Original Purchaser Only
Movement Products Inc. offers a limited warranty to the original purchaser that its production wheel(s) will be free from defects in material and workmanship. Furthermore, that under normal and reasonable use it’s Spoke, and Billet Forged wheels will be free from structural failure for limited lifetime of 3 years and 1 year for chrome plating. Under this limited warranty and at the discretion of Movement Products Inc., any product and or any part thereof determined by Movement Products Inc. to be defective in material and/or workmanship may be repaired and/or replaced without cost to the customer. The product must first be properly shipped to Movement Products Inc. or its Authorized Dealers. All costs associated with the shipping, transportation or taxes of product will not be the responsibility of Movement Products Inc. or its Authorized Dealers. Movement Products Inc. is not responsible for the removal and or installation of the wheels and or tires. No warranty shall be implied or expressed for any “one-off” product and/or custom designed product and/or any product installed on a vehicle where that product exceeds the vehicle manufacture’s size or weight specifications.
Movement Products multi-piece will be covered by a limited lifetime warranty on structure and center component rotation, all other terms in this information must be met.
The following list WILL VOID any Movement Products Inc. warranty:
- Any of the following, but not limited to the following: defect, malfunction and or failure caused by damage to wheels in transit, off-highway use, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence.
- Wheels that have been altered or repaired in any manner.
- Wheels that have been installed without Movement Products Inc. approved accessories.
- Incorrect tire size applications or used with excessive load.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemical, improper cleaning agents, climate conditions, neglect, incorrect cleaning methods, clip on wheel weights and or gold plating.
- Appearance defects in wheels that have been mounted after the purchase or have been sold as a blemished product.
- Transfer of title of any MOVEMENT PRODUCTS INC. S product from the original purchaser.
- Failure to report to Movement Products Inc. within twenty-four hours of receipt, any wheels damaged upon receipt.
- Any Movement Products Inc. purchased outside the United States or its territories.
- All returns must first have a Return Authorization Number (RMA) from Movement Products Inc. s. When shipping product, be sure to include the original Proof of Purchase.
- Wheels must always be double boxed and shipped with pre-paid freight to the Movement Products Inc.